UX/UI Product Designer
LOOP is looking for a UX/UI Product Designer to join their office in Berlin.
Location: Berlin / Europe
Position: UX/UI Product Designer
Life as a Product Designer:
You are a talented UX/UI product designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences and visual styles for websites and mobile applications.
You’re a hands on designer and can be solely responsible for working on and conceiving creative design solutions. You are positive, proactive and feel at home in a fast growing and motivated team environment.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Enjoy interesting challenges and solving problems
• Positive appearance and high communication skills
• Love to work with international clients and within an international team
• Good design portfolio in the area of UX/UI
• Experienced at using Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC applications
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS and Motion Design is a plus
• Ability to design interaction models for mobile and web solution
• Creating information architecture, wireframes, flow charts, click flows and prototypes
• Proven ability to produce interactive design works from concept to delivery
• Motivation to manage your own projects and work under tight deadlines with passion for details and for the best user experience
• Creating graphical user interfaces, assets and user for desktop and mobiles, as well creating designs with heavy focus on mobile applications (iOS, Android)
• Conceptualizing and documenting navigation-, interaction concepts, style guides and design systems
• Facilitation of internal, external workshops, design-sprints and being part of client management
• Design thinking and design sprint knowledge as well as experience are advantageous
• Enthusiastic and curious about new technologies, tools, design and digital trends, as well sharing knowledge within the team
1/2 day off every week in summer. So you get to enjoy sun, the lakes or few extra hours of sleep once a week.
Meeting up with global clients and getting some inspiration. Working on big projects takes you places.
Salzburg, New York City, Berlin, Sydney or Copenhagen. 5 cities, 5 offices, there is always an open desk for you.
We’re based in a representative coworking space.
And much more:
Language Courses, Visa Support, Conferences and meetups, Workshops and additional training.
Job Application Link: https://www.agentur-loop.com/careers/product-designer-ux-ui-berlin