Senior Graphic Designer
Propeller is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their office in New Jersey.
Location: New Jersey / USA
Position: Senior Graphic Designer
Established, growing medical marketing agency looking for a strategic and detail-oriented Senior Graphic Designer to join our talented and growing creative team. This person must be hardworking, passionate, creative and strategically-minded. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter — someone who is going to help define and grow our portfolio of work. Position is located in Summit, New Jersey.
Position Not Suitable For Telecommuting
• Create visually-compelling branded marketing and advertising collateral for our email campaigns, printed materials, digital advertising, and internal communications
• Manage workload and creative projects from concept to completion, communicating with all necessary teams members to keep projects on schedule and meet delivery deadlines
• Collaborate closely with other creatives at all levels to ensure that the look and feel of the brand is consistent across all communications
• Bring our projects to life and engage audiences through visual storytelling—develop ideas independently and participate in brainstorming and creative concepting with a team
• Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 5-6 years of graphic design experience
• A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements
• High proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Powerpoint design for presentations a plus
• A passion for designing strong, clean visual designs
• Highly developed organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, take direction, receive feedback and execute accordingly
• Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit:
your resume and a cover letter stating salary expectations
• link to a portfolio or PDF of relevant work samples to be considered.
Regarding your application:
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by our recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately. Only candidates
Propeller Communications is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Propeller was founded in 2006 to fill a gap in digital content development within the healthcare industry. We noticed that traditional agencies lacked core digital capabilities necessary to keep up with the evolving technological field, while digital agencies functioned as production houses instead of truly partnering with their clients. We believe that a true agency partner could blend production and strategic vision, and we set out to do just that.
Propeller provides premium marketing and communications services with a specialization in professional and consumer healthcare. We deliver strategy and execution for our clients’ initiatives including product launches, internal and external campaigns of existing products, sales representative education, and professional education.
Propeller set out on a mission to become the premier healthcare marketing agency that marries flawless execution with strategic vision. We have delivered on that mission; driven by the ideal that strategy and execution are not mutually exclusive. . . You can have both.
Job Application Link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/propeller-digital/jobs/