eDesign brings digital customer experience to their clients through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value.
eDesign Interactive, a digital experience agency, is seeking an expert in all things digital, who has an analytical and strategic mind with a proven experience in providing strategic output on website design and development, digital marketing and MarTech solutions across our clients, as well as inspiring our delivery teams to create award-winning work.
The Account Manager works to create the best customer experience across different departments: strategy, account, creative, development, and marketing, project management and analytics. The Account Manager knows the devil is in the details. Their role will strategize, develop and own the execution of all aspects of our clients’ work from conception to reporting and analytics. The Account Manager looks after client needs through direct contact while working in tandem with their staff, and internal agency resources.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with other team leads on initiatives in order to develop marketing plans to support the financial objectives of the business as well as the client objectives
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences, specifically developing relationships with clients and prospects
- Becoming an expert on our clients’ vertical
- Acting as the daily client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and company goals
- Developing and executing the overall strategy for comprehensive marketing programs including CMS, web design and development, display advertising, online marketing programs (search, email, social) and alternative revenue streams in order to achieve agency and client goals
- Producing strategic proposals and recommendations for your clients
- Playing a key part in the delivery of creative and strategic presentations and meetings, including pitch meetings
- Developing forecasts for each channel and updating future forecasts
- Dealing with stakeholders at all levels and influencing incremental account revenue
- Managing comfortably and effectively through complex project environments, working with both long-term and short-term business objectives
- The creative output on your accounts, ensuring that work is on brief and budget while always seeking to innovate and improve
- Understanding the business objectives of any given project and ensuring that deliveries fulfill these and exceed expectations
- Supervising, mentoring and empowering your employees thus playing an instrumental role in their growth
- Fostering a collaborative work environment and growing communication skills and business acumen of your team
- Working on multiple, deadline-driven campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of account management experience
- 5+ years of professional digital agency experience
- Strong agency background with a passion and understanding of digital, specifically within CPG and/or higher education verticals
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills, (i.e. Marketing automation, Hubspot, WordPress, CMS)
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant marketing software applications such as Google Analytics and more
- Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem-solving
- An attitude that inspires others internally and within our clients
Location: Morristown, NJ or Remote
Business Travel: As needed, up to 10%
Job Application Link: https://edesigninteractive.com/careers
Digital experience agency headquartered in Morristown, NJ. Founded in 2004. We design dazzling websites, digital strategies, and interactive campaigns.
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.