Edenspiekermann is looking for an Interaction designer to join their office in Amsterdam.
Location: Amsterdam / EU
Position: Interaction designer
Purpose of the role:
As our UX Designer you are someone who makes complex digital user experience problems simpler. This role focuses on turning human-centered research insights into interaction design concepts through sketching, prototyping and front-end development. In this role you work on a range of digital, large-scale and complex projects.
Our ideal candidate has 4+ years experience but talent is more important to us than numbers. Think you can convince us? Keep on reading!
• Obsessed with what design and technology could do for people
• A systems thinker; you can logically visualize complex systems, user interaction flows and beautiful user interface
• You love solving big, hairy problems
• Passionate about building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products
• Perfect team player: You love collaborating with and learning from other disciplines
• Ability to learn new tools and do self-guided work
Some of your core activities:
• Lead research, synthesize findings, and communicate insights to inspire teams, catalyze design, and fuel strategic decisions
• Provide valuable insights at the intersection of human needs, business and brand
• Turning human behavior and needs into real concepts
• Convey concepts through wireframes, flows, mockups and prototypes
• Selling ideas: Articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation
• Prototype and experiment at different levels of fidelity
What you get in return?
• Intensive guidance from our ambitious design directors
• A chance to broaden your horizon by working with specialist from all disciplines
• An international playing field
• The opportunity to earn your seat at the table of the biggest international clients, working on the projects that actually make a difference
• Real responsibility, from day one
This is in your toolbox:
• Articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation
• Be able to distinguish between “good” and “great” work and be able to articulate the difference
• Fluent in design tools, such as Sketch and Adobe Suite
• Fluent in creating quick and dirty interactive prototypes
Your cherry on top:
• Familiar with research methods, like interviews, running group conversations and remote user studies, or using social media to learn about people’s behaviors
• Passion for visual design
Job Application Link: https://jobs.edenspiekermann.com/amsterdam/2666371a75db-interaction-designer
Edenspiekermann is an international multidisciplinary design & communication agency focused to innovate brands and design smart, meaningful brand experiences.
Barentszplein 7 II, 1013 NJ Amsterdam
+31 20 550 6300