Digital Marketing Account Exec.
Upperdog is looking for a Digital Marketing Account Executive to join their office in Bournemouth.
Location: Bournemouth / UK
Position: Digital Marketing Account Exec.
Upperdog is a digital marketing agency based in Westbourne, Bournemouth. Created 6 years ago, our company ethos is to work hard whilst enjoying what we do! Due to continual growth we’re hiring to expand our close-knit team.
If after reading this job description it sounds like the ideal role for you, please email us with an introductory email and a copy of your CV. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note we will only be reviewing applications that have an accompanying introductory email.
As a Digital Marketing Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role within the team, helping to implement digital marketing campaigns across a number of websites. A typical day could include writing a blog post for a client, reviewing a client’s online competitors, posting on social media, and researching the latest digital marketing trends. Please note this role is roughly 70% content writing based, so is suited to someone who is passionate about content.
Reporting to our Digital Account Director you will be a team player who is happy rolling your sleeves up with an eagerness to support your manager. Full training will be given for this role.
• Search Engine Optimisation – keyword research, meta data creation
• Copy writing – creating content such as blog posts, web pages – this is the core responsibility of this role
• Content management – editing, optimising, and posting content on websites
• Social media – posting on networks including Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
• Keeping clients updated on your activity and attending meetings as required
Required Skills & Experience:
• Proof reading & copywriting skills
• Excellent spelling and grammar; due to copywriting forming a part of the role this is essential
• Computer literate including Microsoft Excel and written client communication e.g. emails
• A passion for a career in digital marketing
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Willing to learn, develop and contribute quickly
• High attention to detail
• Ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload with a flexible approach to tasks
• Team player
• Enjoys a beer on Friday afternoon!
Bonus Skills & Experience:
• SEO experience
• PPC experience
• Social media experience
• Google AdWords and Analytics knowledge
• Degree in marketing, media or English
• Dog lover!
• 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and birthday off
• Beer Fridays
• Casual dress code
• Quarterly appraisals
• Budget towards events and courses
• Pension scheme
• Parking contribution
• Good office location with nearby shops including Costa, Starbucks and M&S
Salary: Dependent on candidate
For more information and to ensure your details reach the correct person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and an introductory email. Please no recruitment agencies.
Please no recruitment agencies.
Job Application Link: https://upperdog.co.uk/careers/
A UK digital marketing agency that opens up opportunities for brands and transforms the digital experience for customers. Experts in PPC, SEO and website design.
61c Seamoor Road, Westbourne, Bournemouth, BH4 9AE