We are looking for an experienced and talented BigCommerce Developer to join our development team to work on existing client stores and new builds from scratch using the BigCommerce platform. The role is a full-time permanent position. The role is split between new project builds developing themes and customisations, alongside working on a handful of client stores developing new features and ongoing maintenance.
You will work with internal teams including other developers, dev ops, the account management team, project managers, and designers to ensure projects are developed according to the brief/instructions.
Experience of working within a headless / microservice environment will be useful. The role may also cover development on other eCommerce platforms from time to time, including Shopify.
- Front-end development using the bigcommerce platform
- Development of custom apps where necessary
- Excellent html, css, and js. Experience of tailwind css and alpinejs
- Experience developing page builder widgets
- Experience using git and version control
- Experience of laraval an advantage
- Experience of optimising front-end performance
- Private healthcare
- Training & learning budget
- Discount cinema tickets
- Flexible hours
- Birthday morning off
- Cash health benefits scheme
- Remote working
- At least 2 years experience developing bigcommerce/shopify projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Punctual and good time management
- Understanding of project processes and timelines
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- High attention to detail and thorough checking
- An eye for design and perfection
- Excellent communication skills to help explain complex and technical aspects simply
- Ability to learn from others and teach other team members
Job Application Link: https://medialounge.co.uk/careers
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.