IOT Tech Expo Europe 2020, organized by Encore Media Group, will take place on 24-25 November online.
Organization:Encore Media Group
Sponsored by DAN
When:24/11/2020 – 25/11/2020
Europe’s leading IoT conference & event series will become a fully virtual event for 2020. The free to attend online conference will take place on the 24-25th November 2020 and will cover two days of top-quality content and innovative thought leadership discussions encompassing the IoT ecosystem.
The event will consist of live and on-demand sessions and will explore the latest developments, innovations and best practices within the Internet of Things and the impact it has on industries including: manufacturing, transport, supply chain, government, legal sectors,financial services, energy, utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail … and more!
This is a virtual technology conference for the ambitious enterprise technology professional seeking to explore and evaluate cutting edge thought-leadership topics and valuable strategies to drive businesses forward.
The online conference is perfect for those making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation.
IoT Tech Expo Europe Virtual also offers exclusive networking opportunities including AI-powered personalised recommendations, virtual 1-2-1 meetings speed networking and more!
Why you should attend?
- IoT conference tracks covering the entire spectrum of IoT; Connected Industry, Enterprise IoT Solutions, Smart Buildings & Energy, IoT Innovations & Solutions, Smart Transport & Cities, Data Analytics for AI & IoT and Developing for the IoT.
- 300+ senior level speakers sharing real-life case studies and IoT experiences from industries including manufacturing, logistics, government, automotive, health, transportation, energy, insurance, retail, security and more.
- Opportunity to ask questions and receive advice with an allotted Q&A following each session.
- Latest technologies and innovations showcase with an exhibition of over 300 companies and dedicated start-up zone.
- Dedicated networking opportunities including the IoT meetup and the networking party following the first day of the conference.
- Co-located events covering AI, Big Data, Cyber Security, Cloud and Blockchain, allowing you to explore a larger, and more varied exhibition during your visit, in addition to attracting an additional 6,000 attendees!
IOT Tech Expo Europe 2020 is organized by Encore Media Group which is a dynamic and entrepreneurial events company specialising in the technology marketplace. Producing an international ınternet of things event series, their high quality conferences and exhibitions are held worldwide with the goal to enable key networking opportunities and deliver some Encore value.
For more details and registration please visit the event website.