eTail Australia 2022, organized by Worldwide Business Research, will take place on 15-17 February in Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, Australia.
Organization:Worldwide Business Research
Sponsored by DAN
The future of retail in Australia lies in a hybridised, omni-channel purchasing journey!
eTail Australia is landing in Sydney once again with an interactive, high-level platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices and timely perspectives among Australia and New Zealand’s leading retail companies.
You can deep dive into what’s new, what’s next, and how to reach success in retail and eCommerce with action packed strategies and curated networking with Australia’s most successful retailers for 3 full days.
They will be having a versatile mix of industries present, one place at one time, bringing together 250+ senior eCommerce and digital marketing attendees with 60+ speakers from top retail and eCommerce brands in ANZ.
Drawn from 6 months of extensive research—this summit addresses the issues most affecting your
business. No commercials. No egos. Just hundreds of strategic takeaways. From numerous interactive
panels, fireside chats, roundtables, networking breakfasts, lunches and dinners,they’ve got you covered
to optimize the profits from your business! eTail takes the boringness out of learning and brings you the fun stuff!
Why you should attend?
• Build a personalization strategy that gives you a focused, single customer view
• Master attribution by mapping every customer’s journey
• Deliver a cultural transformation so that your entire business thinks Omni-channel
• Create dynamic content that builds customer loyalty and brand promoters and much more.
Hear From Retail Royalty, With Speakers From Australia’s Biggest Brands:
- Dan Ferguson, Chief Marketing Officer, Adore Beauty
- Vince Lebon, Founder, CEO & Designer, Rollie Nation
- Catherine Cervasio, Founder, AROMABABY
- Briony Kennedy, Founder & Director, Adorn Cosmetics
- Sarah Kearney, Chief Digital Officer, The Warehouse Group
- Anna Samkova, Group General Manager, Digital, The PAS Group
- Jethro Marks, Chief Executive Officer, The Nile
- Sven Lindell, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Winning Group
- Ivan Lim, CEO, Forbes Asia 30 Under 30, BROSA
- Dean Salakas, Chief Party Dude, The Party People
- Kim Zorn, Global Performance Director, Princess Polly
- Nicola Clement, GM, Omni Experience, Myer
- Amanda Suefong, Head of eCommerce, Under Armour
- Mozi Zhang, Head of Online Merchandising, Kogan
- James Domensino, General Manager, Coconut Bowls
- Justus Wilde, Chief Executive Officer, TheMarket.com
Mark Baartse, Former CMO at the Showpo, said that;
I’m really excited to attend eTail Australia. The speaker list is second to none, and the topics are really relevant to the key issues facing retailers today.
Connect with 250+ Heads of eCommerce and Digital Marketing to ensure you are keeping up with your competitors, discussing winning strategies to your key challenges and increasing the profitability of your business. Don’t miss this great gathering!
For more details and ticket the eTail Australia website.