As innovations within AI and machine learning continue at speed, the role of digital marketing as we know it is changing exponentially.
This, combined with rapidly changing audience behaviors, is causing businesses to rethink their marketing strategies.
In such a fast-moving environment, how can you ensure you’re maximizing your chances of success? And where does the role of an agency fit in all of this? Join speakers from Croud, Microsoft, and LinkedIn for a morning of engaging talks and discussion, exploring the future of digital marketing.
Join Croud and Microsoft on October 2!
- Hear from Microsoft’s Sophie Sarin, as analyzes the promise of AI in marketing, and specifically how brands can capitalize on the opportunities available
- Listen to Adam Clemence, Croud‘s Senior SEO Account Manager, as he explores what voice means for the future of search
- Explore the role of audiences in an automated age, and explore the latest audience strategies – from LinkedIn targeting to Microsoft’s Syndicated Partner Network, with Croud‘s Associate Director, Chandni Kothari
- Listen to a lively panel discussion on Inclusive Marketing with speakers from LinkedIn, Croud and Microsoft
- Date: Wednesday, October 2
- Time: 8:30am – 11:00am (breakfast followed by talks and networking)
- Location: Microsoft HQ, 11 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.