BotifyCONNECT partners with Croud for an afternoon of lively discussion and insightful presentations on two hot topics in SEO – internal linking and international SEO.
Following presentations and a Q&A session, there’ll be a chance to network with your digital marketing peers over drinks and enjoy a game or two of Urban Golf.
Andy Cooney, Commercial Director at Croud, will explore how to navigate the complex world of international SEO and set your company up for success, including:
• How to understand search behaviour and the SEO landscape in different markets
• The importance of taking a cross-channel approach to international SEO
• How to build localised landing pages and other content at scale
Mark Thomas, VP Customer Success at Botify, will share killer insights about how to use the Botify Methodology to maximise ROI for your linking strategy.
Find out how to optimise every stage of your strategy, including:
• What is the correlation between a superb linking architecture and the crawl ratio of your strategic content?
• How does a strong linking strategy enable your content to convert?
• What is the real impact of inlinks on rankings?
Book your place here.
• Date: Thursday 20th September
• Time: 3pm – 5pm (followed by networking drinks and golf)
• Location: Urban Golf, 12 Smithfield Street, London, EC1A 9LA
Reserve your seat.
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, and data and insights.