The Creative Operations Exchange West 2019 will take place on 15-16 April at the Marines’ Memorial Club in San Francisco.
Creative Operations Exchange West 2019
The Creative Operations Exchange West 2019 will take place on 15-16 April at the Marines’ Memorial Club in San Francisco.Discount:15%The Creative Operations Exchange West 2019 designed as a unique forum to promote troubleshooting solutions to common pain points, process discovery, collaboration, and inspiration.
This unique event is your opportunity to learn from and share with those that truly understand your pain points. Come be part of this community, lend your voice to the conversation, and take home practical solutions you can implement straightaway.
Here are some of the key topics:
1. Creative operations as a maturing discipline—shifting from tactical to strategic partner.
2. Change management in an era of continual disruption.
3. Design thinking for innovative problem solving—find out how this approach can benefit your team.
4. Metrics for the win—discover which metrics drive the greatest change and are most valuable to your team and much more!
Who Should Attend?
• VPs, Directors, Managers, and Heads of; Creative Operations, Creative Services, Creative Production, Creative Resources, Studio, Operations.
• Traffic and Production Managers
• Creative Operations Consultant
The Creative Operations Exchange West 2019 organized by Insight Exchange Network (IEN). IEN is focused on producing practical, actionable, and content-driven events. IEN’s events are not trade shows, but they deliver superior networking through an intimate setting where insights are effectively exchanged regarding the very latest information and opportunities.
Attend IEN’s 3rd Annual Creative Operations Exchange West to collaborate with senior-level creative ops leaders and find out how to continue to mature your own Creative Operations, while still making the impossible a reality!
We’ve partnered with Creative Operations Exchange West 2019. Use our code “DAN15” at checkout and save 15% on your registration.
For more details and event tickets, click here.This event is organized by Insight Exchange Network
on 15-16 April 2019
in San Francisco.