ContentTECH 2018 will take place on 28 February 2018.
ContentTECH 2018 is a one-day virtual event dedicated to content marketing technology. It will take place on 28 February 2018.ContentTECH 2018 is a one-day event virtual event which will be dedicated to content.
This special virtual event will feature 6 technology-focused webinars.
• Advanced Email Marketing
• Artificial Intelligence
• Content Delivery/Distribution/Workflow
• Demand Generation
• Rohit Bhargava, author of Non-Obvious 2018 Edition: How to Predict Trends and Win The Future.
• Jessica Best, Director of Data-Driven Marketing at Barkley.Gini Dietrich.
• WAndy Crestodina, Co-Founder of Strategic Director of Orbit Media Studios.
• Paul Roetzer, Founder and CEO of PR2020.
Other Highlights Include:
• TechShowdown, a 30-minute session where emerging technologies can make a 2-minute presentation and the audience votes on the winner.
• Access to technology experts to answer all your questions in the exhibit hall.
• Networking opportunities with industry peers.
• Free on-demand availability of the day’s events for 90 days post-event.
This great virtual event is organized by Content Marketing Institute which is the leading global content marketing education and training organization, teaching enterprise brands how to attract and retain customers through compelling, multi-channel storytelling.
Content Marketing Institute has officially opened registration for this prestigious content strategy event for marketing professionals.
Register now and save the date for this FREE one-day technology event!This virtual event is organized by Content Marketing Institute
on 28 February 2018.