AVX Digital Helps Grafton Apparel To Boost An Effective Adwords Campaign
Google Partner AVX Digital uses expanded, automated AdWords campaigns to boost ROAS and conversion rates, and collars key holiday shopping revenue for men’s clothing retailer Grafton Apparel.
• Efficiently capture critical Black Friday sales traffic.
• Increase online revenue by targeting and converting new customers
• Increase foot traffic in stores by leveraging AdWords offerings, Dynamic Search Ads, Product Listing Ads, the Google Display Network, and Dynamic Remarketing.
Paid Search Advertising
AVX Digital increased customer impressions by 842% for the week of Black Friday by optimizing branded campaigns and building out target display, shopping, and dynamic search ad campaigns.
AVX Digital increased total YoY revenue 208% by using data from Google Analytics to identify which campaigns and products drove the most revenue and built ads specific to those campaigns and products.
Lenirose Espiritu, Vice President of Marketing at Grafton Apparel commented,
Our efforts on Black Friday contributed to our biggest e-commerce day yet.
• 2,809% Higher Average ROAS across three brands
• 225% YoY Increase in Transaction Volume
• 62.70% YoY Increase in E-commerce Conversions
• 208% Increase in Total YoY Revenue
• 842% Increase in Customer Impressions