Redefining Digital for Luxury Aircrafts
U.S-based client with limited digital marketing internal resources, Freestream needed to improve its ranking.
They needed to ensure that the legacy of Freestream’s innovation, turnkey design services, and commitment to sustainability came to life with every digital touch point.
After a competitor analysis, Propeller focused on search engine optimization efforts to improve Freestream visibility.
They focused on extending their embodiment of ultra-luxury to their digital touch points with:
- The creation of a highly customised website design to showcase their world-class inventory, with each aircraft requiring their own hero page, as well as its own charter brochure.
- The creation of beautifully crafted landing pages and optimization of existing blog articles to improve primary keyword ranking.
Key project deliverables:
- Style guide components which were carried through to social presence and branding elements.
- Advanced listing pages for each aircraft, jet and helicopter to be easily understood and compared.
- Aircraft detail pages with focused sections for various plane interior explorations and video content.
- Sectional storytelling pages allowing Freestream to showcase their sustainability commitments and design services in detail.
- The website traffic subsequently increased by over 400% with 4 times more mobile traffic and 3 times more reach from Google.
- Within 3-6 month period, Freestream began to rank for more general search terms it wasn’t before and climbed positions for more niche terms.
Sarah Vespelt, VP and Head of Design of Freestream, said:
To be honest, we hit the jackpot with them. We continue to work with them because their support is so great.
By Propeller: A web design agency that builds a bigger picture
Being relentless in their attention to detail is what they do. Propeller isn’t a web design agency that relies on pretty pictures or crafted copy, instead, they look holistically at your brand, business, and your objectives to create a bespoke digital experience.
Creative & Design
Propeller keeps you, and their senior designers, in the loop at every stage of the design process. You’re always able to feedback and review design elements in real-time and with interactive Adobe XD links.
Customer & UX Experience
Working with your design resource, they collaborate on a mobile-first approach built on wireframes that define structure and hierarchy to make the end-to-end journey as smooth as possible for your customers.
Engagement & Consistency
Ultimately, you want a web design agency that can build something beautiful that your customers will love to use.
To keep the good times rolling, they’ll work to build a strong component library that helps you tell a consistent and engaging story throughout the customer journey.
Site Audits & Conversion
Their team doesn’t necessarily just start from scratch. Propeller audits your existing website to understand what’s working and build around those areas to create even more conversion opportunities.
Wireframes & Architecture
As a UX design agency, Propeller prioritizes developing wireframes for your website as a foundation of design. They firmly believe that defining the functionality of every inch of the site is essential to strong UX design, and wireframes are key.
Journey Mapping & Site Structure
Take your users and customers on a journey that works for them and convert more sales for you. Their team seeks out the right insights and analytics to deliver the best website and wireframe structure for your business.
Propeller is a 360° digital agency delivering exceptional online experiences. Their team of specialists are on hand to provide strategic support and direction where you need it most.