Product Marketing Summit San Francisco 2019 will take place on 17-18 September at Bespoke.
Sponsored by DAN
When: 17/09/2019 – 18/09/2019
Product Marketing Summit San Francisco 2019 will assemble the largest gathering of PMMs from the world’s largest companies and most exciting startups to share product marketing success stories, experiences and challenges of those positioned at the intersection of product, marketing & sales.
The event will host 60 speakers, 600+ attendees, 85% senior management and 350+ companies.
They unite influential practitioners to share their insights, challenges and strategies. Through interactive sessions, keynotes and discussions, they support you through your business journey with the tactics, methods and strategies you need.
Check out this video to find out more about the Product Marketing Summit 2019:
Why You Should Attend?
- Engage, Convert, Retain; Understanding the Customer.
- Creating demand and go-to-market strategy for your product.
- Deciding your products positioning and messaging.
- Ensuring salespeople and customers understand your product.
- Driving the application and usage of your product.
- Building product marketing teams for success.
- Using data to drive product decision making.
- Defining your product audience.
Product Marketing Manager of Hubspot said that;
Overall the event is fantastic! Great networking, excellent content.
Product Marketing Summit San Francisco 2019 is organized by Sequel Media which has been created out of the belief that in-person events with a mission to facilitate the building of relationships & knowledge sharing.
For registration and event details, click here.