Bold+Beyond is looking for a UI Designer to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: UI Designer
Bold+Beyond is an agency that focus on brands rather than advertising, our core value is a mix of 50% strategy and 50% creativity. We work with great brands like L’Oréal, Lindt, Guerlain, Commerzbank, great agencies like Havas, Publicis, TBWA and we help shaping startups like French Accelerator, Helipass and Nonli.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a creative designer that wants to work in a digital agency on growing and established brands, able to bring his skills to realise successful projects.
We take a particular care about our team and want only to work with the most passionated persons of great taste, trying to constantly improve themselves and pushing the boundaries.
As our Lead Designer, you’ll have the task to manage the designers team of the agency, as well as our clients, while establishing and maintaining the plannings in order to deliver great work. We expect you to be able to come up with innovative and creative ideas, solve problems and collaborate with our development team to bring cutting edge projects to the world.
• An up to date portfolio, illustrating your work
• Strong focus on visual design, brand identity and art direction. Advertising is a plus
• Manage your own schedule, and deliver on time
• A minimum of 2-3 years of experience
• Pixel perfect design, we work on retina screens so should your designs reflect that
• Outstanding creativity
• Experienced with multiple design tools including: Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Indesign
• Ability to speak with developers and bring your ideas to life
• Management, scheduling skills and working with clients
• Ability to pitch, educate and defend your ideas
• Be proud of your work but leave your ego at the door
• Solve problems, tell inspiring stories
• Interactive design, motion shapes outstanding experiences
• Basic understanding of development concepts (html, css, js) for feasibility
• Continuous improvement
• An experience with prototyping tools like Principle, Framer… is a plus
• An experience with motion design and video editing is a plus
• An experience with 3D is a plus
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Strong organization skills
Why working with Bold+Beyond:
Bold+Beyond is an award winning advertising agency, we have a deliberately small team launching in Los Angeles in order to focus and produce the best out of our work. Everybody has a great autonomy and handles great responsibility, bringing our shared experience and growing capabilities to a high level. You’ll learn more here than anywhere else while being able to shape what the LA office will look like in a few years.
Job Application Link: https://www.boldbeyond.com/careers/ui-designer