Senior Web Project Manager
Isadora Agency is looking for a Senior Web Project Manager / Digital Producer to join their team in Los Angeles.
Employer: Isadora Agency
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Senior Web Project Manager
The Senior Web Project Manager / Digital Producer is an experienced problem-solver and leads branding and interactive website projects from inception through strategy, design, development, and completion. They are able to efficiently plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate with different specialists across multiple projects.
Responsibilities include taking part in client brainstorming sessions, project planning, client interaction and ensuring that all projects remain on schedule. The Senior Web Project Manager / Digital Producer is a leader and is passionate about digital and works closely with creative, strategy and development to produce exceptional quality web products, mobile and various digital solutions made from scratch. They also get to collaborate on design direction and influence the final digital solution.
The right candidate should have at least 8+ years’ experience managing medium-large scale branding and website projects. Including extensive experience with all phases of website development such as concepting, strategy, visual design, development, QA and implementation. Candidate should also have the ability to understand and clarify strategic business requirements, as well as explain complex ideas in a straightforward manner.
Strong understanding of visual design and good user experience is essential. Our team is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. We are a boutique agency, entrepreneurial and a close-knit team that allows our employees a great deal of influence.
We are looking for experienced leaders ready to contribute strongly in growing our digital agency on a national level. Become a valuable asset in an evolving digital agency where you are recognized, appreciated and challenged daily.
• Manage key strategic website and digital projects for a diverse set of brands
• Ensure work from other Producers is getting done at the standard required
• Work closely with President, Creative Director, design & technical teams, to ensure projects are running smoothly
• Serve as the liaison between client and agency
• Organize and lead project meetings, agendas and design presentations
• Manage the client feedback & revision process to ensure quality
• 8+ years working at a digital agency or as a website project manager
• Awesome energy!
• A natural leader
• Project Management & Attention to Detail
• Competent in leading various interactive branding and website projects
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to self-start & work well independently as well as in a creative team environment
• Attention to detail and strong organization
• High-quality standards and a desire to be a contributing part of forward-thinking work
Compensation / Benefits:
• The position is In-House in beautiful Manhattan Beach, CA
• Full-Time role: 5 days/week
• 3 WEEKS’ VACATION
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Holidays
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Sick Days
• Annual Team Trip
• Free Team lunches
• Gourmet snacks
• Workdays at the beach
• Full Benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision
• LOTS of perks
• Compensation: DOE
Please Note: Producers of commercials, TV, Film, and video without an extensive background in interactive web expertise should not apply.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/isadoraagency/jobs/