Senior SEO Executive
Soap Media is looking for a Senior SEO Executive to join their office in Preston.
Employer: Soap Media
Location: Manchester / UK
Position: Senior SEO Executive
Due to business growth in 2018, we’re on the lookout for a talented Senior SEO Executive in Preston to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for implementing white hat SEO strategies which will claim higher search ranking positions for our clients and agency. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a senior SEO role and will be able to demonstrate expertise in search engine optimisation, with a strong understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords, the best SEO practices, and link building outreach.
You’ll be able to keep in line with our high-quality SEO services, be able to take the technical lead in on and off-site SEO, have excellent initiative, and the ability to work across a wide variety of industries.
Additionally, you’ll have a strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and various CMS platforms (principally WordPress).
• Develop, implement, and manage white hat SEO campaigns
• Develop customised and targeted SEO landing pages to maximise effectiveness of search campaigns
• Conduct keyword research, competitor analysis, content optimisation, meta-tag creation, link development, and other SEO activities
• Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations, and goals
• Perform outreach to develop high-quality links for clients
• Monitor and report on metrics such as keyword ranking, effectiveness of site optimisation etc.
• Keep up to date on the latest SEO strategies and technologies and assist in improving our clients’ offerings
• Build rapport with clients’ through routine and scheduled interactions
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience as an SEO specialist
• Great attitude, a team player, and a willingness to teach and learn
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics
• Strong sense of ownership, drive, and urgency
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact clearly with clients
• Strong link building skills
• Strong understanding of technical SEO
Why Choose Soap Media:
• Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies in the North West
• Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands
• Competitive salary
• Work in a friendly atmosphere in Preston City Centre
• Enjoy social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paint-balling
• Cycle to work scheme
• Fully stocked fridge, hot drinks, and filtered water
Job Application Link: https://www.soapmedia.co.uk/careers/senior-seo-executive/