Kobe Digital is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their office in Los Angeles.
Employer: Kobe Digital
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Graphic Designer
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As a UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. Some things which you will be responsible for designing are items like (but not limited to) graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets, website mockups, & banner ads.
UI-UX Designer duties and responsibilities:
• Plan and implement new designs
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuitivity and experience
• Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
• Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
• Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
• Create prototypes for new product ideas
• Test new ideas before implementing
• Conduct an ongoing user research
UI-UX Designer requirements and qualifications:
• 2 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
• UI design portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered
• Knowledge of Adobe suite.
• Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
Job Application Link: https://www.kobedigital.com/job-openings