At Amsive, we’re more than just a performance marketing agency; we’re a team that thrives on collaboration and innovation. We offer a supportive environment where personal growth is just as important as professional development. We’re a team of passionate individuals ready to tackle challenges, learn from one another, and drive results. We believe in empowering our team members, providing them with the tools they need to succeed, and trusting them to lead the way. With decades of expertise and a commitment to integrated solutions, we don’t meet the industry standard; we’re setting it.
If you’re looking for a place where your work matters, a career path you can grow on your terms, and a team that’s as invested in your success as you are, Amsive is for you. We offer a unique blend of flexibility, growth opportunities, and a culture that values each individual. Join us, and be part of the team ready to welcome, support, and grow with you.
**This is a HYBRID position. 3 days onsite (915 Broadway NY, NY) and 2 days remote .**
**We regret to inform you that currently, Amsive DOES NOT provide sponsorship opportunities.**
What You Will Be Doing:
To be a Business Development Sales Representative (BDSR) at Amsive, you’ll thrive with a strong work ethic, unwavering integrity, resilience, a positive mindset, and a refuse-to-lose attitude.
This role offers an exceptional opportunity for individuals eager to kick-start their sales careers and develop valuable skills in a fast-paced, ever-changing business landscape. It’s your chance to be part of a team within a well-established, award-winning media agency.
As a BDSR, your responsibilities will include generating leads, prospecting new clients, driving sales growth, and collaborating with our accomplished team of professionals.
- Identify potential clients and generate new business leads through various channels, such as cold calling, email campaigns, networking events, and online research
- Arrange business meetings with those businesses you identified and accompany senior business developers to planning sessions, client meetings, and pitches
- Work alongside Senior Sales team members and Marketing to create and deliver persuasive presentations and proposals to showcase Amsive’s value proposition, selling points, and capabilities, which are then tailored to the specific needs of prospective clients. Accompany the Senior Sales team on new business meetings and provide precise, detailed meeting notes and follow-up actions
- Engage in negotiation discussions with clients to reach mutually beneficial agreements. Close deals with the Senior Sales Team by addressing concerns, overcoming objections, and establishing pricing and contract terms. Prepare initial contract drafts to be reviewed by a Senior Sales Team member or Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospective clients. Research to help you understand their needs, objectives, and challenges to effectively position agency services and solutions
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, such as account managers, creative teams, and strategists, to ensure seamless communication and smooth project hand-offs. Provide necessary input and guidance to align client requirements with agency capabilities
- Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities. Conduct research to identify potential opportunities and create strategies to differentiate the agency from competitors
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities (calls, emails, networking events, etc.) opportunities, and client interactions in Company CRM (Salesforce). Regularly update and manage the sales pipeline to track progress against set goals and forecast revenue
- Stay updated on industry developments, emerging marketing trends, and new technologies. Continuously improve sales skills and knowledge through training, workshops, and self-study
Who You Are:
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and persuasive writing
- Competent in using ChatBot and AI tools
- Familiarity with various marketing and sales techniques
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including SEO, social media, and digital advertising
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and under the guidance of the SVP of Business Development
Personality Profile For People Who Excel At Amsive:
- Accountable, takes ownership
- Empathetic – can imagine the motivations/needs driving all customer segments
- Process and deadline-driven
- Team Player
- Passionate, energetic
- Fun, Outgoing
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Job Application Link: https://www.amsive.com/careers/#open
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.