Business Development Manager
Ayima is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their office in Vancouver.
Location: Vancouver / Canada
Position: Business Development Manager
Ayima is a global digital marketing agency built on a foundation of bespoke technology and data insight. Working with household name clients in highly competitive sectors, we develop effective, long-term proven strategies with our efforts having a real impact on their business.
We’ve built our own tools, won awards for our work, and expanded across three continents. Now we’re on the hunt for talented people to help our clients dominate their market.
Leading our Canadian efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities. Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
• Work with Senior Vice President to increase revenue and profit to achieve Ayima’s growth targets
• Respond accurately and effectively to ‘Request for Information’ and ‘Request for Proposal‘ requirements
• Evaluate and qualify potential new business opportunities through research and communication with the brand
• Identify potential new business opportunities
• Play a pivotal role in the creation and delivery of pitch responses, including presentations and pitch materials
• Lead smaller pitches, working closely with specialist teams throughout agency
• Build and nurture personal marketing network and that of Ayima
• Raising the company profile at seminars and conferences through networking
• Based in Vancouver but potential for travel throughout Canada – Especially to Toronto
• A strong understanding of our core digital marketing channels (SEO, Paid Social, Paid • Search, Display and Content) and their role in the wider marketing environment
• Experience in a sales environment preferably media sales or digital marketing
• Ability to meet deadlines and react effectively to change as business development is a fast moving part of Ayima
• A proven history of creating and delivering successful presentations
• Working with other teams is essential, the ability to collaborate but also to lead and inspire
• Highly motivated entreprenurial self starter who wants to make things happen and not wait for instruction
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills are required in the development of commercial agreements
• Ability to communicate effectively and inspire confidence in person, in writing and over the phone
• An active interest in the marketing and advertising industry
There are many reasons to work for Ayima, including
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive health, dental and pension packages for every employee
• 25 days paid holiday
A culture built around our employees
• A fast growing team within a collaborative global digital marketing agency
• Enjoy a relaxed, welcoming and collaborative work environment that rewards entrepreneurs
• Newly renovated Yaletown Office
• Flexible working, we know you have a life outside of the office
• A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge and great coffee
• Summer Fridays – Get out early and enjoy the Vancouver sun
Ayima is home to some of the world’s most talented digital experts who deliver standout work across SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing and Design & Development.
302-1140 Homer Street, Vancouver British Columbia, V6B 2X6, Canada