Bold+Beyond is looking for an Account Manager to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Account Manager
Bold+Beyond is an agency that focus on brands rather than advertising, our core value is a mix of 50% strategy and 50% creativity. We are thrived to provide some of the most influential brands in the world from Fortune 500 companies (like L’Oréal, Lindt, Guerlain, Commerzbank, great agencies like Havas, Publicis, TBWA) to innovative startups (like French Accelerator, Helipass and Nonli) with Business Consulting services and Creative Marketing Operations.
The Account Manager will work closely with one of the agency founders to develop the Los Angeles office and will be responsible for managing existing accounts and generating new business.
• Offer a consistently positive, enthusiastic, and professional attitude in order to build solid relationships with clients
• Interface with high-level clients such as the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Marketing Officer and VPs of Marketing
• Be the day to day contact and go-to for the clients on your accounts.
• Strategic Partner and Value Creation
• Provide key strategic initiatives/thinking to continue to grow and elevate the business.
• Have a strong understanding of client objectives and business strategy and how to evaluate strategy insight and creative work against them
• Proactively identify client needs to always stay one step ahead and independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of account
• Manage integrated projects from concept to execution with internal creative and production teams
• Understand the roles of each capability and how they work collaboratively to drive business savvy, strategic and creatively inspiring work
• Plan all engagements including: goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets by managing the workflow process
• Prioritize projects and resources and work across accounts to ensure that teams are staffed appropriately
• Effectively communicate with internal teams to ensure that clear actions are defined and client deliverables are met
• Always know the status of any project, at any time
• Provide any required administrative support for the account to ensure projects are running as efficiently and effectively as possible
• Oversee the client billing process
• Money: Base Salary + Commission
• Commission: 5% on every clients you’ll bring + 5% on clients you’ll managed
• Pension Plan – e2019
• Medical – e2019
• Paid Vacation
• A cool crew and a great vibe
Job Application Link: https://www.boldbeyond.com/careers/account-manager