eTail Asia 2020 – Online Edition
eTail Asia 2020 will take place on 18-19 November.
Join over 650+ attendees from Singapore and the surrounding Asia region to bring the future of eCommerce, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience to life.
- Brand Management – How can you tell your story and create something with a lasting impact to grow your business.
- Data Analytics – How to accelerate your retail business with a scalable data science platform.
- Personalization – How can you create much more personal and “human” experiences across moments, channels, and buying stages?
- “How to” roundtables – a highly interactive small group format that allows you to choose specific digital marketing challenges for idea-sharing with your.
- Shark Tank – Identifying “The Next Best Thing” in retail tech.
Hosting 100+ of the most poised speakers in the industry, spanning from Retail, Fashion & Beauty, Marketplaces, Food & Beverage and Consumer Goods, the Summit offers an unbeatable immersive experience through their curated learning, exhibition, and interactive formats.
You get to create, build, and nurture meaningful relationships with the pioneers of latest solutions, technologies and future-facing strategies across eCommerce, Marketing, Payments, Mobile, Big Data, CRM, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence
Check out their website to see more information about eTail Asia 2020.This online event is organized by Worldwide Business Research on 18-19 November.