Digital Summit Denver 2019 will take place on 25 – 26 June, at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Digital Summit Denver 2019
Digital Summit Denver 2019 will take place on 25 – 26 June, at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.Discount:$50Digital Summit Denver 2019 will include 75+ in-depth, trend-forward digital marketing sessions & speakers – each tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the digital economy.
Put a bow on your experience with open bars, cool event swag, concierge service, exclusive meet & greets, onsite giveaways, fun parties and receptions…and much more.
Check out the video to find out more about Digital Summit:
Why you should attend?
- 75+ in-depth, trend-forward digital marketing sessions & workshops – each tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the digital economy.
- Oodles of insights from leading experts and brands, including NBA, Google, NPR, Uber, Salesforce, Cisco, SurveyMonkey, WIRED, and more!
- Your ticket includes access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
- Digital Summit Denver is easy to find! Once onsite, plentiful WiFi, venue space, and breaks will help you stay connected to the office, meetings, and clients.
- Hundreds of seasoned marketers, strategists, designers, and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
Digital Summit Denver 2019 is organized by TechMedia which is a leader in the industry of executive education, creating conferences, summits, workshops and training sessions that combine rich learning environments with the opportunity to network.
Digital Summit attendees are the movers and shakers influencing the growth and success of their company’s digital marketing — and the future landscape of the digital economy.
They come from a wide variety of companies and organizations — including national brands, CPG, agencies, service providers, technology pioneers, B2B providers, associations & nonprofits, startups, and much more.
In 2 eye-opening days, there will be more than 2500 excited attendees, 75 actionable sessions and 2100 minutes of content.
For more details and registration please visit the event website.
Special discount for DAN member agencies and readers:
Use our special promo code DAN50 and get $50 off your pass.
The tickets are going fast, get yours before it’s too late!This event is organized by TechMedia on 25 – 26 June in Denver.