Crowd to Share Exporting Insights at International Trade Week
Earlier this year, Crowd CEO Jamie Seargent and UK, MD Emma Glazier supported a campaign led by the Department for Business and Trade [DBT] aptly named, ‘Made in the UK, Sold to the world’. The aim of the ongoing campaign is to emphasise the importance of British export and its contribution to the UK economy and encourage UK businesses to engage in export in and out of the UK.
Fastforwarding to present day, in partnership with DBT and Google, Crowd will be hosting an event held in London on the 6th of November. The aim of this event is to provide like minded people with advice and information on how to globalise their businesses and break into overseas markets.
If you and your team would like to attend, please register and book your tickets.
Throughout the day attendees will experience a number of key addresses given by members of DBT and Google, as well as from prominent industry leaders, including Crowd’s very own Jamie Sergeant, Emma Glazier and Adam Smithson. Each session will cover a unique but topical subject area ranging from, the ins and outs of exporting, to best practice when pitching to an international audience.
See the list below for more insight into what the day’s sessions will cover:
- Discover how and why selling overseas can boost your business
- Develop your perfect pitch for overseas buyers
- Join experienced exporters for candid insights on what they wish they’d known before taking their first steps into overseas markets
- Explore Google Market Finder as a powerful research platform
- Connect with like-minded businesses from across the UK
- Be inspired by real life export journeys of UK SMEs
- Tap into the expertise of professional trade experts and advisers
- Learn how to develop an international marketing strategy
- Discover the support available to help grow your business and expand your international footprint
During our session, Crowd will be discussing what we wish we had known before embarking on our exporting experience.
If you would like to brush up on your exporting knowledge before the event or start your export journey as soon as possible, in honour of International Trade week, DBT have released a downloadable business toolkit to help you along the way.
We are so very grateful to our esteemed partners over at the Department for Business and Trade and Google, as well as to all keynote speakers taking part in the event next month.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Crowd is a global creative agency that specialises in amplifying demand for brands around the world.