Croud is doing a webinar to explore five steps to improving your paid social ads strategy on 30th June.
Social media advertising is a core component to many marketing strategies, and it is especially important now as consumers spend more and more time on social media. In this webinar, Croud will discuss the fundamental steps you can take in order to enhance your social ads and improve your online strategy.
Sign up for this session here.
In this session, they will explore the key elements to consider when building your strategy and delve into:
- The social media landscape and a review of key players, including Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok and more
- Getting to grips with your customer journey
- Targeting and how to plan for audiences – both big and small
- Maximising your creatives
- Leveraging platform technologies
- Date: Tuesday 30th June
- Time: 10.00 – 10.45am (AEST) | 8.00 – 8.45pm (ET)
- Hosted by Alberto Cruz Vicente, Croud’s Senior Biddable Account Manager.
Register to this webinar here.
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, data and insights.