The Creative Operations Exchange East 2018 will take place on 24-25 September at The New Yorker Hotel.
Organization:Insight Exchange Network
Sponsored by DAN
When:24/09/2018 – 25/09/2018
The Creative Operations Exchange East 2018 designed as a unique forum to promote troubleshooting solutions to common pain points, process discovery, collaboration, and inspiration.
The event also offers peer-to-peer networking opportunities amongst pioneering practitioners.
Here are some of the key topics:
1. The State of Creative Operations: How Is It Evolving and Where is it Headed?
2. The State of Creative Operations: How Is It Evolving and Where is it Headed?
3. Career Frameworks to Keep Your Creatives Engages and Provide Clear Direction for Professional Development
4. Tips and Tricks to Attract and Retain the Brightest Creative Talent and much more!
Who Should Attend?
• VPs, Directors, Managers, and Heads of; Creative Operations, Creative Services, Creative Production, Creative Resources, Studio, Operations.
• Traffic and Production Managers
• Creative Operations Consultant
• Solution providers for workflow, project management, proofing, review and approval, and DAM.
The Creative Operations Exchange East 2018 organized by Insight Exchange Network (IEN). IEN is focused on producing practical, actionable, and content-driven events.
IEN’s events are not trade shows, but they deliver superior networking through an intimate setting where insights are effectively exchanged regarding the very latest information and opportunities.
DAN Global is one of the media partners for the Creative Operations Exchange East 2018!
Register today using promo code “DAN200” and get a $200 discount on all registration types.
For more details and event tickets, click here.