Creative Festival 2019 will take place on 11th – 13th April in Dubai.
Sponsored by DAN:
When:11/04/2019 – 13/04/2019
Creative Festival 2019 is passionate about inspiring and helping you to become the best possible maker. This great festival will include talks, workshops, networking, live music and creative market place.
Creative Festival pushes for this change through an annual creative festival and workshops throughout the year. The event is dedicated to making the next generation of local makers.
Watch the video and see what you can expect at this year’s Creative Festival:
• Natasha Jen: She works at Pentagram that is one of the most well known design firm in the world, Natasha Jen’s clients include Kate Spade, Nike, Puma, Harvard, Youtube, MIT and much more. She has literally won an award from every major design competition like (ADC Young Guns & National Design Award).
• Josh Herman: He is working on films such as The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy 1+2, The Avengers, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man: Homecoming and much more. Also, he is former Marvel Art Director.
• Nicole Hendrix: She won Emmy four times as a producer and additionally, she won PromaxBDA Gold award five times. Now, she is coming to Dubai to teach a thing or three about advertising, film, and storytelling. Nicole will discuss how to take elements from the world around you and channel them into creative branding, marketing campaigns, or content.
• Kristyan Sarkis: He’s discovered in his own journey seeking contemporary expressions of the Arabic script through his type design projects which include but not limited to; The Louvre Abu Dhabi and Mozilla custom typefaces. Kristyan will speak about the division between Arabic type should stay as close as possible to its calligraphic form.
• Marta Cerda: Focusing on the boundaries between typography and illustration for clients like Amnesty International, Penguin Random House, and much more. Marta’s talk will focus on the boundaries between two formerly distinct specialisms of design: illustration and typography and what it means to be a “Nomad Designer.”
Creative Festival 2019 is organized by -ing Creatives.
-ing Creatives host an annual creative festival bringing to Dubai the likes of IDEO, Dreamworks, Jessica Walsh, Seb Lester, National Geographic and more. It is happening this 11-13 April 2019. When not hosting the coolest creative festival in Dubai, -ing hosts creative workshops that inspire the next generation of makers.
Don’t miss this great opportunity and for event tickets please visit the event website.