The Most Creative Digital Ad Campaigns from Agencies in 2023
The concept, emotional appeal, visual appeal, humor, wit, etc., add to a creative digital ad campaign.
However, simply creating a creative ad campaign won’t give you conversions. A perfect blend of creative conceptualization and strategy is key to devising a campaign that leaves an impact while also driving traffic.
Through this article, we’ll look at some of the most creative ad campaigns from digital marketing agencies that may strike up many ideas for your business. So let’s get to it right away!
Inspiring Creative Ad Campaign Examples from Agencies
War Room’s Diverse Targeting Techniques to Boost Sales for Adidas
How does a brand ensure that it continues to entice its target audience with its products? Well, there’s no sure-shot way to know this. However, certain parameters can be controlled to get the desired output.
Being North America’s top retailer in sports fashion, Adidas aimed to increase engagement within its target demographic during the off-season. War Room, an award-winning digital advertising agency based in Vancouver, made it possible for them. Let’s see how.
Primary Objective of Adidas
The brand aimed to increase overall engagement on its website and boost its sales to 1.1 million dollars.
War Room’s Approach
To boost sales, the agency had to build consumer trust and target the full demographic of potential consumers. They did so by enabling stakeholders to allocate budgets at an individual level to meet Adidas’ overall targets. Here’s how they exactly did it.
- The agency leveraged online advertising on several consumer touchpoints such as Facebook, Native remarketing, etc.
- They employed diverse targeting techniques, such as context, keywords, etc., to segment consumers.
- They partnered with major retailers, like Rally House and MLS Store, to widen their ad reach.
All in all, the agency took a granular approach to get the desired output.
The Charles’ Customized Content Strategy for Aveda’s New Product Launch
When marketing a cosmetic product, give weight to providing educational information about the product rather than marketing the product. Since cosmetic brands have different products for different purposes, giving information about each product, the ingredients used, and their significance makes a user at least think of clicking the Purchase Now button.
The Charles, headquartered in New York City, leveraged content marketing to launch Aveda’s new product creatively.
Primary Objective of Aveda
The haircare brand wanted to launch its newest product called Nutriplenish.
The Charles’ Approach
While customized content drives traffic to a cosmetic brand’s website, visuals also play a key role. The agency combined the power of science, art, and nature to bring Aveda a barrage of engaging organic as well as paid assets. Below is how the agency combined visuals and content for a successful product launch.
- They brought content production and strategy to Aveda’s brand for their largest product launch.
- They created custom content for the product to create a word that engages all senses, making it appealing to existing and potential customers.
- They generated internal-facing content for Nutriplenish’s omni-channel launch to stakeholders and partners.
If you’re a cosmetic brand, consider the product’s visuals and provide insightful content to attract users. Trusted content marketing agencies will help you devise compelling content marketing strategies that boost conversions.
Kota’s Social Media Campaign to Promote Jamie Oliver’s Book
While you’ll get many ecommerce agencies to help you market your ecommerce business, marketing a book requires a unique approach. Kota is a digital advertising agency based in the UK which got selected by the author to produce the digital marketing campaign for his book ‘5 ingredients publication.’
Primary Objective of Jamie Oliver’s Publication
Jamie Oliver wanted his book to center on just using five ingredients for each dish and having minimal aesthetics. Kota’s creative approach to promoting his book did wonders.
The agency strategically mapped the concept of the book with the concept of their campaign–simplicity. They leveraged out-of-home advertising by deconstructing the dishes and whopping five ingredients in raw form next to a half plate of the finished meal.
- They also created a social media campaign with the concept of using the five fingers on the hand, making it easier for the audience to identify with the nature of the book.
- Another part of the campaign had a YouTube advert wherein five ingredients were spun in a slot machine, generating recipes from random ingredients the machine stopped on.
The books became the biggest selling publication in the UK in 2017 and also has had two television series made from it.
Arnold Street Media’s #casillerocruisingca campaign for Casillero del Diablo
After having a concrete consumer base and story in South Africa, the Chilean wine giant wanted to see their brand through a Canadian lens. Here’s when Arnold Street Media’s one-of-its-kind approach helped the brand set a strong foot in the country.
Primary Objective of Casillero del Diablo
The brand wanted to widen its reach and boost brand recognition in Canada.
The goal for the agency was to attract as many Canadian followers as possible with content, photo shoots, and influencer-led marketing campaigns. Arnold Street Media strategically used these tactics and grew over a 7k follower base.
- They executed a brand road trip using the hashtag #casillerocruisingca, shot product photos outside historic places, and shared them on social media.
- They worked with several Canadian influencers to promote the contest.
- To engage more Canadian followers, they ran a quarterly contest, offering an Air Canada Gift Card of about 500 dollars to the winner’s.
They continued running campaigns throughout the project where followers got a chance to win exciting prizes from globally recognized brands like a Man United jersey or even a trip to Chile.
The blog enlists the most creative digital ad campaigns from agencies in 2023. All the campaigns have one or multiple strategies combined with an aesthetic visual appeal. Whether you create a campaign for your company on your own or go for a digital marketing agency, these fundamentals remain the same.
Create campaigns that talk with the consumers rather than talk to them, and the conversions shall follow.