Sr. Social Media Marketing Analyst
Advantix Digital is looking for a Sr. Social Media Marketing Analyst to join their office in Dallas.
Employer: Advantix Digital
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: Sr. Social Media Marketing Analyst
Advantix Digital is an innovative digital agency of about 25 in Addison, Texas. We are a fast-paced team, so we need someone with that mindset! We are looking for quick learners who are detail-oriented, organized, self-driven, passionate and most importantly, who get things done. Advantix has clients across multiple industries with varying goals, so our teams are dynamic and always learning new approaches to drive performance.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven individual for the role of Sr. Social Media Analyst. As a Sr. Social Media Analyst at Advantix, you will join the Social Media team to create and implement organic and paid social campaigns across a variety of social platforms. You’ll also work directly with our Account Managers and clients to build strategy, execute campaigns, analyze performance, and continually optimize campaigns to deliver results.
This position will report to the Social Media Manager within our organization.
What You Will Do:
• Build social media ad campaigns and strategies that align with company and client goals
• Monitor our engagement with the social media community via social listening tactics through dialogues and answering questions when appropriate
• Perform research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences, industry trends, etc. to stay up to date and knowledgeable about our client’s businesses
• Develop brand awareness or drive conversions for our clients through paid social campaigns
• Utilize data to analyze campaign performance and make strategic recommendations to clients about future initiatives
• Coordinate and implement content editorial calendars to manage all campaigns and postings
• Create copy for organic posts and schedule them through Sprout Social publishing tools
• Coordinate digital asset production (video, photos, animated graphics, etc.) with the internal creative team for synchronized digital communications
• Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization
• Report on performance and recommendations
What You Need:
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations, or related field
• 2 – 4 years of experience in Organic and Paid Social
• Experience managing large budget social media campaigns from strategy to execution
• Have the ability to write effective content in different styles appropriate to each platform: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
• Experience using at least 2 of the following: FB Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, or TikTok Ads Manager
• Understand how to speak and calculate core metrics
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Preferred But Not Required:
• Experience with Sprout Social, or related tool.
• Up to date Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint Certifications.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/advantix-digital/jobs/