Wpromote is looking for a SEO Specialist to join their office in San Francisco.
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: SEO Specialist
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries.
Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
You Will Be
• Providing support for the search engine optimization campaigns for multiple clients
• This may overflow into social media optimization and reputation management
• Assisting SEO Managers with day-to-day tasks and client work
• Creating a keyword strategy and optimizing meta tags for clients
• Learning, auditing, and implementing technical optimizations
• Taking part in outreach for content marketing and digital PR
• Hitting and exceeding required deadlines
• Staying up-to-date with the SEO industry through reading blogs and working with a diverse set of accounts
• Applying best practices or new recommendations to client work and training team members on how they can improve their campaigns through self-started research
You Must Have
• 1-2 years of prior SEO experience is required: candidate must understand organic search results and basic website architecture, be familiar with Google Analytics, and grasp the basics of content marketing and digital PR (e.g. infographics, articles).
• Fluency with MS Office and Internet proficiency are required. PR experience also a plus.
• Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills.
• A desire to work with clients directly.
• Experience working on sites via FTP and/or with HTML markup as well as knowledge of CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or Magento is a plus
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, think on your feet, work with limited resources, and manage multiple campaigns with tight deadlines
• Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks while demonstrating a strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Wpromote is The Challenger Agency. They push their clients to challenge convention, grow market share, and increase ROI through multi-channel, digital marketing campaigns.
995 Market St., 11th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103