AMP Agency is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their Boston office.
Employer: AMP Agency
Location: Boston / USA
Position: Senior Copywriter
AMP Agency is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our Boston office.
The Senior Copywriter will be asked to concept, develop, write and present content for a variety of brands on AMP’s client roster. The person in this role will be responsible for all aspects of copywriting projects, from original conception through to completion, across a range of formats and deliverables including websites, social media posts and longer format online and offline content. Working directly with graphic designers and art directors, as well as strategists and planners, the senior copywriter will serve as a single point of contact for copy projects participating in brainstorming sessions and crafting compelling (and hopefully creative) messages.
This position requires that the candidate be a self-motivated, extremely organized, and detail oriented. The successful candidate will also possess the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities while managing client expectations and timelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Creative Marketing Development:
• Serve as primary copy lead on all client initiatives across a mix of digital projects spanning various clients/audiences/verticals
• Create written communications that effectively communicate and sell the developed marketing concepts both internally and externally
• Ensure a consistent brand story – visuals, voice – across all efforts
• Communicate conceptual and quality alignment with senior Creative leads
• Ideate and implement annual strategies, short-term campaigns and always-on content to drive engagement and achieve established success metrics
• Stay current on new social media content best practices
Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop ideas into program executions
• Manage and organize multiple jobs and projects on a daily basis
• Keep team members, supervisors, clients informed of all relevant issues as they arise.
• Build strong internal relationships with Account, Media, Social, Technology and Strategy teams. Basically, enjoy working with departments outside of Creative
• Build a relationship of trust with client contacts
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
• 5+ years of experience in an ad agency or marketing firm, or within a corporate advertising department (strong portfolio or professional and/or speculative creative work required with examples of writing/thinking to demonstrate abilities)
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills specifically when it comes to meeting tight deadlines and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and digital marketing trends
Job Application Link: https://ampagency.theresumator.com/apply/YMQxXRPKkf/Senior-Copywriter-Boston
AMP is a brand ecosystem agency. They craft beautifully-useful marketing, experiences and digital products that grow businesses.
77 n Washington ave, Suite 8