We are looking for a Senior Community Manager to join our team in London.
This will be an initial 6 month full time contract (FTC) with potential to be extended or become permanent.
The 1000heads team is a proud, powerful collective of Social Media obsessives, driven by the desire to deliver kick-ass editorial + social conversation to some of the world’s most impressive brands. You will work closely with a whole host of departmental specialists, from Insights, to Design, to Strategy to deliver transformational social-first work for our clients. From cultivating online conversation through quality-led moderation to crafting and activating the editorial vision for our clients – everything we do is delivered with a belief that fans of a brand brought together, as a community, can become an unstoppable force.
To be part of the team, you must be a social platform obsessive, a curious copywriter and a publishing platform junkie. If TikTok gives you thrills and carefully curated Instagram feeds leave you visibly electric, this is the team for you.
- You’ll be responsible for the oversight and management of several clients across multiples sectors. You will be working with a team of Community Managers and Social Execs, will contribute and manage the overall success on a number of accounts
- You will be the key client contact on areas of Social Media and Community Management
- The role will be responsible for driving best-in-class organic social activations and campaign initiatives; from strategy to activation, you will be pivotal in driving social transformation for our clients
- A key element of this role is developing editorial themes, calendars and guidelines, both globally and locally
- Responsible for managing smooth delivery of editorial calendars and managing the day-today- execution of all social channels
- Strategically feeding in to reporting on a monthly, quarterly and bi-annual reports to senior stakeholders
- Responsible for monitoring conversations and creating exciting conversational connections with our excited and engaged community
- Remaining culturally attuned and constantly challenging the team and our clients with new opportunities for innovation across the industry and tech-space
- Feeding into campaign planning and responses in a strategic and activation capacity
- Track-record in social and digital or integrated marketing in an agency environment with 5 years’ experience, minimum
- Native on social media trends, platform capabilities, best practices
- Experience across both B2B and B2C strong advantage
- Immersed in social algorithms to optimise content production and publication
- Knowledge and expertise supporting and creating social campaigns supporting overall marketing initiatives
- Excellent internal and external stakeholders’ relationships manager, including experience with development management
- An excellent writer with a knack for social copywriting and editorial, writing on a Native-level English
- Experience with social media management tools for publishing, moderation and reporting
- Must be a positive thinker with a and self-starter approach
- Superb organisational and time management skills, including meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to juggle priorities and thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for technology and lifestyle
- Experience with an influencer programme and social ads would be useful
- Additional holiday day for each year of service, up to 25 days
- Additional festive shutdown period between Christmas and New Years period
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular company socials/away days, free Monday breakfasts and Friday drinks
- Flexible working, hybrid 1-2 office days per week #LI-Hybrid
- Plus other cool perks
1000heads is a Social Transformation company.
We combine expertise in data & analytics, strategy, technology and creativity to help the world’s best businesses build Social Age brands.
1000heads delivers social-first insight, consultancy, and creative services to clients around the world including The North Face, Google, Diageo, Wella, Snap, Meta, Amazon and the United Nations.
We have offices around the world in London, Berlin, New York, LA, Miami, Sydney and Melbourne.
1000heads is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are passionately committed to working together to promote an inclusive environment which celebrates and promotes diversity. We are committed to our belief that diversity in our team generates better and bolder ideas, creativity, understanding and respect. We welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
For more information on 1000heads, visit www.1000heads.com.
Job Application Link: https://1000heads.com/careers/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.