NEXT/NOW is looking for Project Manager to join their office in Chicago.
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: Project Manager
We are looking for a skilled and versatile Project Manager to become a part of our dynamic team.
At Next/Now, our specialty is crafting engaging interactive experiences for physical spaces. Our installations are typically designed for museums, tradeshows, retail spaces, sports venues, events and travelling brand tours.
The role of the Project Manager (PM) is integral to a project’s success. The PM’s job is to work directly with the client, internal team, partners and vendors to ensure the delivery of outstanding project on time and on budget.
Internally, the PM works directly with our art and programming teams to organize and facilitate workflows by establishing the user experience, articulating major milestones and organizing weekly sprints, status updates, reviews and QA testing. Externally, the PM works with project partners and clients as the main point of contact throughout the life of the project.
We are more than a digital studio. We design digital experiences for physical spaces. Therefore, the PM’s role often includes organizing video productions, working with custom fabrication partners, and procuring hardware to provide turn-key solutions for our clients.
Candidates should possess:
• 2+ years of experience producing or managing digital and/or experiential projects
• Comfort working within fast-paced timelines while managing multiple responsibilities
• Enthusiasm for interactive technologies
• Excellent strategic thinking skills to identify risks or opportunities during the life of a project
• Experience working with clients, vendors and internal teams Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Great benefits, including commuter benefits
• Inclusive, collaborative, fun team
Interested in joining our team? Please submit resumes to [email protected]
Job Application Link: https://nextnowagency.com/careers/