Luminary is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team in Melbourne.
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: .NET Developer
Do you love creating awesome digital experiences in the browser?
We have one of the best web development teams in Melbourne and one of the best Kentico development teams in the world. This is your chance to be part of it!
• A real passion for high quality digital experiences
• An excellent work ethic and a commitment to high performance
• An ability to problem-solve under pressure
• A high level of technical knowledge
• A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
• C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC
• ASP.NET CMS development experience (ideally Kentico)
• SQL Server
• Excellent written communication skills
• Real customer-facing experience on-site in Australia
Handy Extra Skills/Experience:
• Certified on Kentico, Episerver, Sitecore or Umbraco
• Azure DevOps
• .NET Standard/Core
• Other .NET CMS platforms
• WCAG 2.0 A & AA accessibility
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1359365440/