Marketing Content Manager
First Page Digital is looking for a experienced Marketing Content Manager to join and lead their content team in Singapore.
Position: Marketing Content Manager
Posted: 23 July 2020
First Page Digital is a digital marketing agency with a passionate team of high-performing online marketing and growth experts. We insist on hiring the finest talent to join our tribe.
We are a fast-paced agency that is growing and we are always looking for the right people and the right fit. We’re looking for a experienced Content Manager to join and lead our content team. We seek top performers with a relentless focus to detail and who can work independently and in a team and above all have the hunger and drive to learn within the team and by themselves leading by example.
You have got agency experience with driving inititiatives, client management and tasks assigment management. Leading the team by example and walking the talk, you must be a master at copy writing yourself. You are amazed and fascinated with content marketing, always trying to improve your knowledge and experience. You dive deep into industry blogs and you know that nothing beats taking action from what you learn.
You will be working within our internal content team and managing the day to day deliverables, content brief task assignment to provide killer copy for social, content and SEO campaigns. You’ll be involved in executing strategy, concepts and delivery. You’ll be working with our clients to improve their campaigns by driving engagement and reach. All this work will focus on driving the maximum number of conversions, sales, leads and bookings at the lowest acquisition cost possible while maintaining quality.
We are after a switched on Copywriting professional and Content Department Lead who can and have the following background:
• Agency background understanding the ins and outs of content deliverables and tasks assignments
• Experience in driving new initiatives to improve on internal processes
• Experience in team management and have led a team in the past before
• Task distribution based on current team’s workload
• Client management experience in joining sales pitches and meetings with existing clients
• Knowing how to set performance measurements for the team and individuals
• Being approachable and empathetic towards the team (being a mentor to the team)
• Proofing content and providing constructive feedback to the team
• Walking the talk by being able to write killer copy in English
• Analyse to identify areas of opportunities in content gaps to drive as much ROI as possible
• Write effective direct response ad copy that sells including other types of content
• Deliver copy for advertising, social, email, websites and SEO campaigns
• Keep your finger on the pulse to identify opportunities within social for the benefit of both First Page Digital and our clients
• Preferably with an agency background of 5+ years of managing a content team, overall content strategy
• Process driven with a high attention to detail
• Experience with SEO & the role content plays in this channel
• Experience in copy writing for other forms of platforms such as Ad Copies, Social Media Postings, Blogging, etc.
We aren’t your average agency. Everything we do is aimed at helping our clients maximise the amount of leads, sales and bookings they generate online.
We have our finger on the pulse, constantly innovating in the fields of SEO, paid traffic, social, content and conversions. We are a young company with a flexible mindset and a “get it done” attitude. This is a great opportunity to learn from energetic and highly skilled online marketing and growth team while building a solid career in the most exciting industry globally.
Rewards you deserve:
• Generous remuneration & medical
• Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
• Working side by side talented individuals.
• Always new and exciting projects.
• Fun, dynamic company that’s on the move!
We want Singapore’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/firstpage-digital/jobs/