Full Stack Web Developer
First Page Digital is looking for a Senior SEO Full Stack Web Developer to join their office in Singapore.
Position: Full Stack Web Developer
Posted: 24 July 2020
Looking to take your SEO, Web Development and Digital Marketing career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page Digital is looking for a detail obsessed Senior SEO Full Stack Web Developer who loves to drive unprecedented traffic and keywords rankings for our clients. We’re looking for someone who self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams. First Page Digital prides itself on being a leader, not only in Singapore but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Panama & Dubai you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Australia 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
• Generous remuneration & medical with basic up to SGD$6,500
(Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience)
• Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team
• Working side by side talented individuals
• Always new and exciting projects
• Fun company that’s on the move!
What you’ll be doing:
• Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies for the improvement of organic traffic and search ranking and the maximization of ROI
• Support the SEO Technical Director and team to execute SEO strategies, implementations and update on the project planning to ensure smooth workflow
• Well versed in preparing SEO reports on a fortnightly and monthly basis to be shared with client and identifying areas for improvement
• Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover optimal keyword targets appropriate to the business needs of the client
• Oversee SEO campaigns which encompass Technical Auditing and Onsite Implementation, Link Outreach and Content development
• Work with a team of SEO Techs, Content Writers, Campaign Managers, Paid Media and Sales team
• Format reports and provide top-line insights for on-going performance reviews
• Able to demonstrate understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising clients on best practices for successful implementation and improvement
• Analyze backlinks to client and competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement
• Demonstrate a hunger to stay abreast of the latest industry developments, and factor these into your day to day work
• Understand metrics and KPIs and continually suggest optimizations to improve performance
• Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimization), and HTML sitemaps to client websites
• Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for domain, sub-domain and directory structure to client websites
• Monitor clients sites regularly for crawling and indexing issues. Issues identified will be surfaced to the respective Campaign Manager and Technical Director, documented for client communication/follow-up
• Managing outreach link building campaigns for First Page Digital clients
• Reaching out to webmasters in search of Backlinks
• Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover quality potential outreach linkbuilding opportunities
• Analyze backlinks to client and competitor sites to identify opportunities and replace outdated or dropped off links
• Improving on internal outreach processes and building a high quality network
• Be part of a team developing and implementing effective SEO
What we need:
• Minimum of 5 years relevant, hands-on SEO experience
• Experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, AHREFS, SimilarWeb and SEMrush
• Has a solid knowledge of search engine spider, crawl and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, status code errors fix
• Able to produce high quality work within a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Has a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered
• Understanding of Google Analytic and Google Search Console metrics
• Develops knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends
• Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner
• Prior experience in a media agency preferred
• A ‘Can Do’ attitude
• A track record of successful SEO program execution in both B2B and B2C settings, particularly with a lead generation focus
We want Singapore’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/firstpage-digital/jobs/