Digital Project Manager
Redonk Marketing is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their office in Dallas.
Employer: Redonk Marketing
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team on a contract to perm basis. You will be responsible for the day-to-day project management of various digital and marketing projects. This includes managing UX/UI design for web and digital marketing campaigns for B2B technology brands.
This position is ideally suited for someone who is methodical and a persuasive communicator who can rally the team to ensure on-time, agile and on strategy delivery of project outcomes. As a Digital Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Day-to-day project management of various digital and marketing projects.
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Performance Bonus
• 3-Weeks Paid Time Off
• 17 Paid Holidays (not a typo)
• Year-Round Summer Hours
• 100% Company Paid PPO Health Plan
• Fun company outings
• Great work to life balance (seriously)
• We don’t chase RFP’s
• We don’t do awards
• Well-stocked office kitchen
• Small, fun, talented and close-knit team
• B2B experience a plus
• 3 to 5 years of agency experience (digital, UX, web) in a project or account management role
• Ability to manage multiple accounts, projects, and teams in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Sense of humor
Job Application Link: firstname.lastname@example.org
A no-bull digital agency focused on creating user experiences that build brands, deepen customer relationships and grow businesses.
5000 Legacy Dr., Suite 495, Plano, TX 75024