Digital Marketing Specialist
Narwhal Digital is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their office in Atlanta.
Employer: Narwhal Digital
Location: Atlanta / USA
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
If you live and breathe digital marketing, aspire to learn amazing things and want to grow and sharpen your lead generation, analytics and digital marketing expertise – we want to talk to you! We are looking for an Atlanta Digital Marketing Specialist – someone who is bright, hungry, highly collaborative and a self-starter.
This is You
You’ve been doing digital marketing for 2-3 years and have developed chops across all or some of the following: Search Engine Marketing (PPC & SEO), Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, and Analytics. Your ideas are unconventional, fresh, and smart. You dig data and have a knack for marketing technology. You have a hands-on get it done attitude. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves in an instant to show a team member how it’s done. Easy to work with, collaborative and a positive attitude are all traits that make you a great asset to your team.
This is Us
You won’t miss the bureaucracy found in large companies. We’re a fast growing digital agency that creates thoughtful strategies and meaningful experiences designed to help B2B businesses work smarter, reach customers, generate leads and grow sales. We are located in Midtown and offer a fun, cozy, and laid back environment. We know what we’re doing and where we’re going, and we’re looking for a talented and driven digital marketer to help us go further and get there faster. We also want to help talented and driven individuals reach their destinations faster – wherever those destinations may be. If you’re a self-starter who works well with autonomy and wants the opportunity to impact positive change in your workplace, you’ll excel here. We promise that as a member of our team, you’ll have variety, learn amazing things, and be part of a real team.
Not Required (but certainly a plus)
• B2B technology experience
• Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms, Salesforce and other mar-tech • tools
• Experience using Marketing Automation for lead scoring, nurturing and campaign automation
• AdWords or Google Analytics Certified
• Experience with A/B testing and CRO
• Familiar with content marketing
• Experience managing and collaborating with contractors to drive digital marketing campaigns forward
• Previous agency experience
Location: The Digital Marketing Specialist position is located in Midtown Atlanta Georgia. Ideal candidates will reside in the Greater Atlanta Area and some travel may required for client meetings, conferences, other internal meetings, etc.
This position reports to Reed Gusmus, Director of Demand Generation
Narwhal Digital is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
• 2+ years of digital marketing experience across all or some of the following: creating, planning, executing and managing SEO, PPC, SEM campaigns
• Ability to measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns – Google Analytics experience required
• Capacity to identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
• Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
• Strong organization and time management skills and are capable of coordinating several projects at once, often with contending objectives
• Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
• Enjoy collaboration but are also working independently with minimal supervision
• Can adapt and shift readily and quickly to changing situations
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Campaign Development, Management & Execution – Lead successful client campaigns by developing and executing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client goals. Provide innovative and creative new ideas to drive the overall program strategy. Ensure campaigns are launched on time and on budget.
• Reporting and Analysis – Provide clients with regular reporting, analyze data to find opportunities and identify issues.
• New Opportunities – Act on relevant opportunities and be able to think outside of the box to present new and interesting opportunities we can present to our clients. Stay up-to-date with mar-tech, strategies and tactical approaches across digital marketing.
• Client Service, Communication & Collaboration – Lead weekly client calls, send campaign reporting and handle resulting follow-up questions and communications. Collaborate with clients and become an extended member of their team. Provide unsurpassed client service, develop and cultivate excellent client relationships.
Narwhal is an Atlanta-based digital agency focused on helping clients create great product experiences, think more strategically and use the digital channel wisely.
1200 Foster Street, Suite W-117, Atlanta GA 30318 USA