Digital Marketing Executive
The SEO Works is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their office in Sheffield.
Employer: The SEO Works
Location: Sheffield / UK
Position: Digital Marketing Executive
The SEO Works is a multiple award-winning search marketing agency based in Sheffield. Trading for over 10 years, the company delivers cutting-edge search campaigns to leading brands and prospering SME’s.
The company has grown rapidly year on year and is looking for its next paid media advertising superstar to join the team. If you’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and varied role, and is seeking a new challenge in a fun and friendly agency environment this could be for you.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will have responsibility for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising selected clients’ PPC and social advertising campaigns, liasing with the client, as well as offering support to other team members, assisting with reporting, sales and performance analysis.
This position would suit either a candidate who has managed and optimised PPC or paid social campaigns before or a graduate from degrees related to marketing or digital services. Full training provided.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
• Setting up paid search and paid social campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure
• Researching & creating targeted keywords and write compelling ad text
• Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation
• Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance
• Working with and providing weekly status updates for the Team Lead
• Report writing and campaign success measurement
• Hands-on PPC or Paid Social experience
• Knowledge of Google Ads & Google Analytics
• Good attention to detail
• Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
• Agency experience;
• Social ads experience;
• Client-facing experience
In Return We Offer:
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 based on length of service
• One “duvet day” per year
• One “charity day” per year
• Opportunity to work for a well respected market leader
• Staff discounts across thousands of retailers, restaurants, and tech
• Regular social outings
• Gym discount
• Bike to work scheme
• Company pension
• Friendly and informal positive team environment including table football and Wii
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1339939015/