Digital Marketing Analyst
Perfect Search Media is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their office in Chicago.
Employer: Perfect Search Media
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: Digital Marketing Analyst
Do you have an analytical mindset? Looking to make a name for yourself in the digital marketing world? Look no further. Perfect Search is looking for applicants who have some digital marketing experience or are excited to join the field.
Analysts will have in-depth training and experience in both SEM/PPC and SEO. We believe in the importance of well-rounded digital marketing analysts who can understand the entirety of a client’s online presence.
What You Will Do:
• Research, plan, and create ad accounts for clients in a variety of industries
• Work expertly within Google Ads/Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
• Provide SEO testing roadmap and recommendations
• Optimize websites to improve efficiencies and increase volume of conversions
• Analyze key metrics, discern key findings, and optimize to drive successful outcomes in accounts
• Advanced data analysis in Microsoft Excel
• Work with our copywriter to create concise ad copy for a variety of clients
• Collaborate with clients to devise new and exciting marketing initiatives
• Create weekly/monthly reports with analysis of campaign performance along with recommendations for improvements
• Serve as point of contact and project manager for clients with client-facing communication
• Understand client objectives and business goals to identify current client campaign optimization and expansion opportunities
• Keep up-to-date on emerging online marketing strategies, tools, and best practices
• Manage and prioritize multiple accounts simultaneously
• Work with fun people in a fun atmosphere; advanced ping pong skills are a plus
What You Need:
• Highly analytical with strong critical thinking skills
• Data analysis experience, either in previous employment or coursework
• Excel experience preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Working towards bachelor’s degree
• Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Some digital marketing knowledge preferred
Job Application Link: https://www.perfectsearchmedia.com/careers/entry-level-digital-marketing-analyst