Digital Creative Designer
iFoundries is looking for a Digital Creative Designer to join their office in Singapore.
Location: Singapore / Asia
Position: Digital Creative Designer
As a Digital Creative Designer in iFoundries, you should be a highly motivated individual with a passion for digital design, web, mobile and digital technologies. You are ideas driven and capable of solving problems from a user’s perspective and translate the results into pixel-perfect designs.
You know how effective design is critical to any digital strategy.
What You Will Learn:
• As a Digital Creative Designer that works closely with the digital strategists and developers, you will acquire insights on how to conceptualize and apply design on the different digital medium (website, email, social media etc.)
• You shall learn what and how personas are used to make marketing decisions to drive business growth and acquire new clients
• Conceptualize and design digital communication and marketing collateral, such as responsive websites, e-books and digital graphics
• Able to present design concepts and provides professional advice to customers
• Continuously stay abreast with changing technological and design trends and best practices
• Contribute and participate in the conceptualization of ideas and strategies
• Create and convert designs to HTML format
We are constantly seeking individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to exceed our customer’s expectations each and every time. Do you have what it takes?
Everyday at iFoundries is a learning opportunity, for the new, for the better.
If you are looking to work in an informal, fun yet professional environment with a closely-knitted team instead of the usual corporate jungle, we might be the one for you. Share the same passion like ours and we want you to grow and succeed together with us!
• Diploma/Degree in Digital Design or equivalent and with a good portfolio of past work and experiences
• Detailed understanding on digital interaction design, web and mobile standards, and best practices within the space
• Expert with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• High proficiency in latest HTML and CSS
• Must be a great team player
• Ability to prototype and iterate designs
• Ability to work with minimal direction in a constantly evolving fast-paced environment
• Ability to take constructive criticism
• Have at least some work experience in a similar role. Freelance design work experience can be considered
The following would be advantages to the Applicant:
• Great communication skills that can be used to present your design ideas to clients
• Experience with Webflow
• Experience with Joomla and WordPress template design
You must provide references to your design portfolio in your application. Please also state your expected salary. Please email your application to [email protected]
Job Application Link: https://www.ifoundries.com/careers.html