Grafik is looking for a Design Intern to join their office in Washington DC.
Location: Washington DC / USA
Position: Design Intern
Why are we even calling this an internship? It’s paid, it’s full time, and it can be the foundation of a great career, because you’ll be assisting top-notch, award-winning brand experts for six months or longer. Send us a portfolio we will envy (URL or 3-5 pieces in a PDF) and your résumé.
Interns can expect to learn:
• A good understanding of the print production process
• How to build your portfolio
• Experience working with a multidisciplinary team
• Web design/user interface design, cross-platform design, responsive design, wireframing and site-mapping
• How to grow just the right skin thickness for this profession
• Strong sense of brand development and a willingness to help the department in all aspects of branding
• Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong comping, illustration, and tech skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or in pursuant of a degree at a senior level
• Animation, HTML, CSS, and front-end development skills are a plus
Job Application Link: https://grafik.agency/careers/design-intern/