Apparent is looking for a Channel Planner to join their office in Sydney.
Location: Sydney / Australia
Position: Channel Planner
We are looking for a Channel Planner due to client growth, this is a role that combines the expertise of media and channel planning informed by data with the addition of mapping out messaging frameworks in the context of the channel.
The role is to:
• Create best practice strategic development, connecting in the digital world
• Collaborate on the strategic direction across all clients, working closely with Strategy Director, Senior Data Strategist and Creative Director to build customer journeys that deliver both channel and messaging frameworks
• Be responsible for commercial outcomes based on strategic recommendations
• Be part of a high performing award winning team
You will need to:
• Be an experienced planner in media strategy, channel planning and data informed communications frameworks
• Have a media or communications agency background and a desire to drive integration with experience using marketing research tools (TGI, Neilson and Socialbakers)
• Have outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Have a positive track record in developing strong relationships both internally and with clients.
We offer a friendly and collaborative working environment. If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our input’s always the same. We’re curious, we ask questions, we think independently. It’s our output that’s always different.
Apparent is a data-informed, strategy led customer engagement agency delivering innovative and profitable customer solutions.
107 Alexander St, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
+612 9901 4417