Business Development Executive
Tangent is looking for a remote Business Development Executive to join their team in UK.
We’re looking for an ambitious Business Development Executive to join our team and help us grow our client roster. Our agency works with brands across sectors and offers a range of digital services for scale-ups to global blue-chip companies alike. Our work and marketing efforts has helped raise our profile across the UK, but we’re looking for someone who will help us with outreach.
You’ll partner with and be supported by the senior team to help build the new business pipeline and expand the client base. Your main objective in this role will be to continuously search for potential new opportunities in-line with our service offering and working with the team to qualify leads.
Your duties will include:
• Proactively identifying and generating new potential leads through outbound activities
• Researching organisations and individuals that could be targeted with our service offering
• Contacting potential clients and initiating conversations around Tangent’s capabilities in a professional manner
• Manage and update our marketing and CRM platform (Hubspot)
• Work closely with the marketing team to identify content themes and required materials to support outbound activities
• Triage in-bound leads and coordinate response with agency directors
• Help set-up calls and introductory meetings between leads and senior members of the Tangent team
First and foremost, we’re looking for a highly organised and hungry individual. We believe that there are a number of key attributes to be successful in this role, and are looking for someone who:
• Is a creative thinker and who can come up with original ways and ideas to identify new leads
• Has a positive, tenacious, confident, and approachable attitude
• Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Is willing to try new things, experiment, and learn from outcomes
Having worked in a digital agency previously would be a definite positive, but it’s not an essential requirement. We’ll offer a competitive salary as well as a direct incentive for every single qualified outbound lead you’ve converted to an initial meeting, whether we go ahead working with that business or not. Like we said, we’re looking for someone who’s hungry! We have offices in London and Newcastle, but are open to accepting candidates from any UK location to work remotely.
How to apply: Please drop us your CV over email or contact us if you want to chat about this role.
Job Application Link: https://www.tangent.co.uk/careers/business-development-executive