Analytics Team Lead
Be Found Online (BFO) is looking for an Analytics Team Lead to join their team in Chicago.
Employer: Be Found Online (BFO)
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: Analytics Team Lead
The Team Lead of Analytics will be responsible for directing the implementation, management, and innovation of client digital marketing strategies for Analytics, Tag Management, Dashboards, and CRO. The position will collaborate closely with account leadership, as well as oversee the growth and development of a team of analytics account managers and analysts.
He/she will also work toward obtaining an assigned net margin goal for his/her product team. The Team Lead will be the product expert for all things analytics and when needed, serve as a partial sales resource for product specific pre-sales needs while simultaneously advocating on behalf of BFO, its values, and bottom line.
This is a senior level role that reports directly into the Director of Product Strategy and incorporates an expert level of analytics product knowledge, client relationship skills, as well as the ability to manage a group of direct reports.
• P & L ownership
• Product escalation. Communicate with team to handle any escalated product service issues or complaints
• Maximize operational efficiency using defined metrics. Improve operational performance while optimizing both company and product margins
• Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures for the department and direct reports
• Lead, manage, and develop a team of analytics account managers and analysts. monitor, review, and evaluate work product, methods, and procedures of those employees
• Identify areas for team training needs as well as establish and maintain team certifications and requirements for analytics-related partnerships
• Product innovation. Engage positive change management to grow and develop the analytics product offering (i.e. recruiting efforts to develop a team of strong performing associates, recognizing business challenges and developing solutions)
• Define and develop positioning, pricing, channel, and promotional plans for new and existing products and manage launch plans
• Manage all facets of analytics-related outsourcing, contractor, vendor, and partnership relationships and development. Promote positive relations with all involved
• Assist the sales team with analytics pre-sales needs, which include but are not limited to: strategic recommendations, PPTs, prospect calls/pitches, etc.
• Remain client-facing at a minimum of 50% billable
• 5+ years of experience in an analytics or data and insights-related role. Digital marketing and management experience are a plus
• Significant experience communicating the value of advanced analytics and models to clients of all levels as well as building and managing day-to-day client relationships
• Demonstrated ability to coach teammates in order to improve performance
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive in identifying client risk, challenges and/or new opportunities
• Demonstrated ability to gain in-depth knowledge of client goals and objectives and communicate them to account teams
• Excellent problem solving and data analysis skillset
• Strong communication skillset (written and oral) and the ability to present technical information in user-friendly language
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box when it comes to client strategy and working within client and system limitations
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines and build out new processes
• Understanding of capacity planning and how it pertains to BFO
• Understanding of BFO’s vision and culture
• Google Analytics Individual Certification
• Expert technical understanding of analytics best practices
• Advanced level of experience with different types of web analytics platforms and tools: Google Analytics, Omniture/Site Catalyst/Adobe Analytics, Kissmetrics, Woopra, etc.
• Experience with BigData and DMPs is a plus
• Experience with data visualization tools, such as Google Data Studio and Tableau
• Advanced knowledge of tag management, preferably Google Tag Manager
• Advanced knowledge in A/B testing tools such as Google Optimize or Optimizely
• Technical knowledge of website architecture (HTML, CSS, XML, JS)
• High-competency level in MS Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Drive (specifically Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides)
Job Application Link: https://befoundonline.com/careers/