BIMA Conference 2019
BIMA Conference 2019 will take place on the 18th of September in London.Discount: 15%At BIMA Conference 2019, you will hear from the innovators who are making the voice more inclusive, making transport more sustainable, and making news less ‘fake’. Also, you will learn what’s achievable now.
Lessons from the Future brings together some of the industry’s biggest thought leaders, and experts from across BIMA’s councils and think tanks, for a series of inspirational stories and practical masterclasses You will discover extraordinary, inspiring examples of how people and technology are solving biggest business and societal challenges.
They are seeing transformative shifts enabled by AI, VR and Voice technologies. But the next big challenges for their industry will be as much about the ethical, moral and environmental implications of technological evolution.
Their keynote speakers will bring what happens next to life. From aerospace & urban air mobility to democracy to low carbon technologies, join a renowned roster of scientists, journalists, business leaders and futurists to explore where the next opportunities lie.
Building on the themes of keynote presenters, take a deeper dive using masterclasses and case studies to explore how changing tech, attitudes and expectations are influencing and affecting you and your work, now.
The Future of Networking
Use networking sessions to explore collaborations and get closer to the experts.
- Cindy Rose, Chief Executive Officer, Microsoft UK
- Alexandra Willis, Head of Communications, Content and Digital, The Championships, Wimbledon
- Debbie Vavangas, UX Industrial Sector Lead, IBM iX
- Pete Trainor, Designer, Author, Technologist and Mental Health Campaigner
- Nick Moss, Creative Director, R/GA
- Kate Wills, Director of Partnerships and Communications, Malaria No More UK
- Rob Campbell, Executive Strategy Director, R/GA EMEA
- Victor Riparbelli, CEO at Synthesia
- Phil Stuart, Founder & Creative Director, PRELOADED
- Sol Rogers, CEO & Founder, Rewind
- Nicola Rosa, Product Strategist at Accenture Digital
- Alia Sheikh, Senior Development Producer, BBC
BIMA Conference 2019 is organized by BIMA (British Interactive Media Association) which is a membership association run by the industry, for the industry. Their independent and not-for-profit status means everything they do is for the good of their members and the industry, and it gives Government and the media confidence in their integrity.
DAN readers will get a 15% discount on conference tickets. Enter discount code “BIMADAN” at checkout.
Don’t miss this great opportunity and visit the event website to register!This event is organized by BIMA on the 18th of September in London.