AI News of June 2023
Here is the top AI News of June. Scroll down to find out the latest updates on AI and how to get better at AI marketing!
AgentGPT: Introducing Mr. Grateful’s Remarkable Instagram Success Story!
Meet Mr. Grateful, a talented designer and marketer who leveraged the power of AI tools to skyrocket his Instagram account from 5,851 to an astonishing 163,000 followers in just one month! How did he accomplish this incredible feat? By tapping into the potential of ChatGPT, an exceptional AI assistant, to create captivating content centered around AI tools. Mr. Grateful’s posts resonated remarkably well with the vibrant Instagram community, enabling him to rapidly connect with a massive audience.
Witness the fascinating journey of @mr.grateful as he aims to generate 100k followers through the innovative use of AI-generated recommendations. In his latest venture, he’s crafted incredible avatar generator reels using the power of Midjourney. Dive into the world of AI-driven creativity and explore how you can use AI to create your unique digital identity. Be inspired by mr.grateful’s innovative approach and discover new ways to express yourself online. Don’t miss out on this chance to redefine your digital presence with the help of AI! #mrgrateful #AIjourney #100kFollowers #AIrecommendations #Midjourney #AvatarGenerator #DigitalIdentity #AIcreativity #InnovativeExpression #RedefineYourPresence
This incredible triumph demonstrates the profound impact of AI tools on social media growth. Surely, these ingenious tools empower creators and marketers by automating tasks, generating compelling content, and providing valuable data analysis. Not only does this save them precious time and resources, but it also propels them toward achieving their goals more efficiently than ever before.
Which Tools Did Mr. Grateful Use?
Let’s take a closer look at some of the AI tools that fueled Mr. Grateful’s phenomenal rise:
- ChatGPT: This dynamic language model is a game-changer, capable of generating text, translating languages, crafting diverse creative pieces, and providing informative answers to your questions. ,
- Jasper: Picture this – an intelligent writing assistant that effortlessly produces blog posts, articles, emails, and more! Jasper utilizes AI to comprehend your writing style and objectives, resulting in tailored content that perfectly aligns with your needs.
- Midjourney: Midjourney is a new AI tool that can be used to create realistic and imaginative images. Mr. Grateful used Midjourney to create images which he sometimes transformed into 3D models again using AI tools.
- D-ID: D-ID is an AI tool that can be used to create realistic and expressive avatars. Mr. Grateful used D-ID to create avatars for himself and his team, which he used in his Instagram posts to help build a personal connection with his audience.
Witnessing Mr. Grateful’s resounding success reinforces the immense power of AI tools. Evidently you aspire to expand your social media presence, embracing these tools is a wise decision.
Apple has unveiled its first augmented reality headset, the Vision Pro. The headset, which will be released early next year, costs $3,499 and has a two-hour battery life. It is controlled by a combination of hand gestures, eye tracking, and voice commands.
The Vision Pro is designed to blend the real and virtual worlds. Users will be able to see digital content overlaid on the real world, such as directions, information about nearby objects, or even games. The headset also has a built-in camera that can be used to take photos and videos in 3D.
Apple is positioning the Vision Pro as a device for everyday use, rather than just gaming. Which provides a great opportunity for digital marketing. By creating captivating and interactive experiences, businesses can establish genuine connections with their intended audience. Furthermore they can lead to deeper engagement and ultimately boost sales.
Here are some real-life instances where VR/AR has already made significant strides in transforming digital marketing:
- IKEA enables customers to envision furniture in their own homes through AR, aiding their decision-making process.
- L’Oreal lets customers virtually try on makeup using AR, making it easier for them to discover their ideal products.
- Mercedes-Benz offers virtual test drives via VR, providing an authentic driving experience from the comfort of customers’ homes.
- The North Face utilizes AR, allowing customers to explore its product range in an interactive virtual environment, enhancing the overall exploration process.
What Comes Next?
Of course these examples merely scratch the surface of the extraordinary ways in which VR/AR is being integrated into digital marketing. With the new Apple Vision Pro, we can anticipate even more innovative applications that will redefine how businesses engage with their customers in the future.
Soon with Vision Pro users will be able to use it to access apps, watch movies, and even work on documents. The company believes that the Vision Pro has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with technology.
Apple is betting big on augmented reality. Because the company believes that AR has the potential to be the next big computing platform, and the Vision Pro is its first step into this new market. Lastly, it remains to be seen whether the Vision Pro will be a success, but Apple is clearly committed to making AR a reality.
Adobe Integrates Its AI Image Generator Firefly to Photoshop
Exciting development for designers, marketers, and content creators! Adobe is set to redefine the art of photo manipulation with its latest features in Photoshop. Leveraging the power of artificial intelligence (AI), Adobe introduces the generative fill tool. The new tool allows users to seamlessly alter images by simply providing a text prompt. This innovative feature blends the modified elements with the rest of the image, retaining crucial details such as reflections, shadows, and textures.
So Generative Fill is currently in beta and is expected to be released to the public in the second half of 2023. To use Generative Fill, users first select the area of the image they want to extend or modify. They then type a text prompt describing what they want to add or remove. For example, they could type “add a car” or “remove the background.” Generative Fill will then generate three different options for the user to choose from.
All in all, the addition of Generative Fill to Photoshop is a significant step forward for Adobe’s AI-powered tools. The feature gives users more control over their images and makes it easier to create realistic and creative edits.
With Generative Fill you can,
- Extend images effortlessly: With Generative Fill, you can easily extend the dimensions of your images. Simply select the desired area, provide a text prompt, and let Generative Fill do the work for you.
- Add or remove objects with ease: Whether you want to add an object or remove an unwanted element from your image, Generative Fill has got you covered. Just select the area you want to modify, type in your text prompt, and watch as the magic unfolds.
- Take control of your edits: Unlike traditional editing tools, Generative Fill gives you more control over your images. You have the option to choose from three different alternatives for each edit, allowing you to fine-tune the outcome to match your vision.
- Unleash your creativity: Generative Fill opens up a world of creative possibilities. Let your imagination run wild as you add cars, animals, or even entire landscapes to your images. With Generative Fill, the only limit is your imagination.
Like any cutting-edge AI model, the generative fill tool has its quirks. While it excels at lighting, shadowing, and landscapes, it may struggle with accurately rendering hands, faces, and certain animals due to limitations in the dataset. However, Adobe is committed to continuous improvement and assures users that these issues will be addressed promptly. To mitigate any anomalies, users can focus on the specific body part or area and instruct the tool to regenerate it with extra layers.
Firefly is already being used in Adobe Illustrator to recolor vector-based images. In addition, Adobe plans to integrate Firefly with other Adobe products, including Adobe Express, a cloud-based design platform.