Programmatic Pioneers Summit 2023
Programmatic Pioneers Summit 2023, organized by WBR Event, will take place on May 25-26, in London.
The Programmatic Pioneers Summit is Europe’s biggest programmatic and digital media event for brands, agencies, publishers, and tech companies. With 30+ insightful sessions led by 60+ senior programmatic media experts from some of Europe’s biggest brands, you’ll gain practical insights that address your biggest priorities to help you future-proof your programmatic strategy.
The Programmatic Pioneers Summit is the only place you can learn from and network with Europe’s leading brands and key players to address your biggest programmatic and digital media priorities.
Why Attend The Programmatic Pioneers Summit 2023:
- Network with your senior Programmatic and media peers from leading firms during our highly interactive sessions and over coffee, lunch, and drinks in our extended networking breaks.
- Benchmark with the great minds in the audience as well as the speakers by participating in our small-group interactive formats including creative boardrooms, roundtables, and workshops.
- Hear from Europe’s biggest brands and agencies including Mars, Nestle, Dunkin Donuts, Heineken, Hilton, Audi, Totaljobs, Boots, MediaCom, OMD, PHD, Zenith, and many more!
Programmatic Pioneers Summit 2023 Agenda Themes Include:
- Making cost-effective advertising investments to gain incremental reach in a proliferated market with digital fees on the rise.
- Leveraging contextual advertising to capture the attention of your consumers across multiple channels and drive campaign performance.
- Enhancing the quality of your first-party data to improve the targeting, measurement, and performance of campaigns in a cookie-less environment.
- Harnessing the power of new DOOH, CTV, Audio, and Mobile Video ad opportunities to better reach your audience with the right message at the right time.