Sr. Digital Media Buyer
PragerU is looking for a Sr. Digital Media Buyer to join their team in Los Angeles.
PragerU, a high-growth nonprofit with conservative values, is looking for a full-time, in-house Sr. Digital Media Buyer to join the marketing team and oversee all paid advertising for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Under the direction of the CMO, implement the marketing strategy and provide leadership for all paid advertising efforts
• Oversee all digital and social media advertising campaigns to meet budgets and goals. Optimize campaigns for performance
• Provide detailed analytics and reports to evaluate advertising performance
• Develop advertising campaigns, including TV ads, commercials, ads for radio, pay-per-click, banner, and other Internet ads
• Measure ad effectiveness and optimize if needed
• Create, review, approve, and revise copy
• Oversee media buying
• Manages the implementation of native content and video placements through ad servers, on-site and on platforms
• Monitors all campaigns daily for performance using metrics from a variety of sources, as needed, including Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, video players, social platforms and third-party measurement tools
• Manages the optimization of ongoing campaigns based on performance metrics
• Identify potential markets
• 3-5 years experience minimum in managing paid advertising campaigns
• Work experience with Google Ad Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, and similar ad platforms, web content management systems and basic HTML
• Strong analytical skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to handle several projects at once under deadline pressure are essential
• Ability to analyze the key metrics needed to measure success & synthesize actionable next steps
• Must be fluent in Microsoft Office applications and possess strong communication skills, particularly the ability to interpret data and convey technical details to a variety of audiences
• Proven ability to work effectively with both internal team members from multiple divisions and outside clients
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
• A team player!
How to Apply:
To apply, please first review our website at www.prageru.com. Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. In your cover letter, please include a section explaining how your values align with ours, and why you would want to work at PragerU specifically.
What We Do:
We make exceptional video content that advances Judeo-Christian values. We distribute that content through a sophisticated marketing strategy. By reaching millions of people every day, we educate, influence and change minds. To learn more about PragerU, visit http://prageru.com.
Our Vision: A world committed to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Our Mission: To promote what is true, what is excellent, and what is noble through digital media.
Job Application Link: https://www.prageru.com/sr-digital-media-buyer/